COMMUNITY MEETING: Help Out. We’re in a Drought!
California is in a drought of historic proportions. Conserving water starts with each of us.
Please join representatives from the State Water Resources Board, the City of Pasadena Department of Water and Power and me for a community meeting to discuss our state's severe water crisis. Together we will learn ways to outsmart the drought!
June 25, 2015
Kidspace Children's Museum
Stone Hollow Amphitheater
480 N. Arroyo Blvd., Pasadena
6-8 pm: Program begins at 6:30 pm
- Metropolitan Water District exhibits on water conservation programs
- Information on household rebate programs
- Interactive workshops for elementary age students on water conservation
- Drought tolerant plant exhibits
- Refreshments provided
- Waste-free event. Plastic bottles of water will not be available. Bring your own water bottle to fill from dispensers
Each guest will receive a family of four pass to visit Kidspace Children’s Museum!