You are invited to our 41st Assembly District Spring Open House.
This March, we celebrate Women’s History Month and recognize the remarkable women throughout our community. Please join us at our Annual Spring Open House as we honor 10 women as our district’s “Women of Distinction.” These women have been nominated by their peers and selected by my office for their extraordinary achievements and positive influence left on our district and beyond.
Please join in me in celebrating:
- Laura Farber, 2019 Woman of the Year, City of South Pasadena
- Monica Hubbard, Woman of Distinction, Altadena
- Shelly Vander Veen, Woman of Distinction, Claremont
- Sabina Sullivan, Woman of Distinction, La Verne
- Christine Geltz, Woman of Distinction, Monrovia
- Dianne Cullinane M.D., Woman of Distinction, Pasadena
- Diane Williams, Woman of Distinction, Rancho Cucamonga
- Laurie Brandler, Woman of Distinction, San Dimas
- Nancy Shollenberger, Woman of Distinction, Sierra Madre
- Beatrice Casagran, Woman of Distinction, Upland
Thursday, March 28
5:30 – 7 p.m.
(Program starts at 6 p.m.)
41st Assembly District Office
600 N. Rosemead Blvd., Suite 117
Pasadena, CA 91107
Come help us honor our 10 Women of Distinction – one of which will be announced as our 2019 Woman of the Year early next week. We look forward to seeing you there!