Assemblymember Holden To Hold Hearing On Regional Transportation Solutions
Sacramento – Assemblymember Chris Holden will hold a hearing of the Assembly Select Committee on Regional Transportation to discuss timely transportation issues for the region and the state. The hearing Moving Goods, Moving People will includelocal and state government officials and experts who will discuss issues regarding funding solutions, active transportation and managing regional growth.
Thursday, October 15, 2015
10 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Richard Chambers U.S. Court of Appeals
125 South Grand Avenue
Pasadena, CA 91105
There is no charge to attend the hearing and it is open to the public. To RSVP, please call my office at 626.351.1917.
- Habib Balian, CEO, Foothill Gold Line
- Carrie Bowen, District 7 Director, CalTrans
- Mark Christoffels, CEO, ACE
- Raffi Hamparian, Federal Affairs Director, LA Metro
- Hasan Ikhrata, Executive Director, SCAG
- Will Kempton, Executive Director, CTC
- Art Leahy, CEO, SCRRA/Metrolink
- Bryan Pennington, Engineering & Construction, LA Metro
- Ray Wolfe, Executive Director, SANBAG