Young Legislators Program - 2021
The Young Legislators Program is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity that offers high school seniors in the 41st Assembly District a front row seat to the public policy and political arena. During the four month program, students will meet virtually once a month to become better advocates on issues they care about, gain valuable leadership skills, and learn about the legislative process.
- High school seniors with at least a 2.5 or higher unweighted GPA
- Must live or attend school in the 41st Assembly District
- Commit to four monthly, two hour Saturday meetings (Entire program is free of cost)
- Tentative schedule for 2021:
- Session one - Saturday, February 20
- Session two - Saturday, March 20
- Session three - Saturday, April 17
- Session four - Saturday, May 15
The deadline for applying is December 15, 2020.
Contact: Cat Del Rosario
600 N. Rosemead Blvd., Suite 117
Pasadena, CA 91107-1917