Metro Board Room
One Gateway Plaza
Los Angeles, CA 90012
As chair of the Assembly Select Committee on Regional Transportation and Interconnectivity Solutions, please join me in an oversight hearing, "Funding Transportation: Meeting the Challenge," to discuss and address timely transportation issues for the region and state.
You may RSVP via email at Assemblymember.Holden@assembly.ca.gov or call 909.624.7876. Public transportation is available or you can click here for information on parking. If you cannot make it to the hearing, you can watch it from my website.
Assemblymember Chris Holden Hosts Oversight Hearing
“Funding Transportation: Meeting the Challenge”
As chair of the Assembly Select Committee on Regional Transportation and Interconnectivity Solutions, Assemblymember Chris Holden will host an oversight hearing, "Funding Transportation: Meeting the Challenge," to discuss and address timely transportation issues for the region and state.
State government officials and experts will discuss everything from fixing highways to save on vehicle maintenance, to promoting public transportation to help meet our climate goals. The hearing will bring stakeholders and the public together to lay the groundwork for solutions at both the local and statewide levels. Malcolm Dougherty, Director of Caltrans will also be attending the hearing.
- Chris Holden, Assemblymember, 41st Assembly District
- Dr. Malcolm Dougherty, Director, Caltrans
- Phil Washington, Chief Executive Officer, Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority
- Hasan Ikhrata, Executive Director, Southern California Association of Governments (SCAG)
- Art Leahy, Chief Executive Officer, Southern California Regional Rail Authority
- Habib Balian, Chief Executive Officer, Foothill Gold Line
- Mark Christoffels, Chief Executive Officer, Alameda Corridor-East Construction Authority
- Ron Miller, Executive Secretary, LA & Orange Counties Building & Construction Trades Council
- Wesley Reutimann, Project Director, Bike San Gabriel Valley (BikeSGV)
- John Fasana, Chair, Metro Board of Directors and Councilmember, City of Duarte
- Steve Finnegan, Vice Chair, California Transportation Commission Road Charge
LIVE STREAM AVAILABLE HERE